Monday, September 5, 2011

As of September 1st, we are officially in an IVF cycle. I can hardly believe it. I didn't imagine us in this situation for at least 5-7 years. God is so good.

I have been very nervous about the entire thing so far. I'm trying to remain level-headed..but also know the power of positive thinking and remaining calm...so I am allowing myself to believe this will work. Dangerous? Perhaps. But honestly, it's going to be a long 4 months either way, so why not do it with hope that it will work out?

Right now I am taking birth control pills to suppress my hormones and get my body ready for the first round of medication. I don't know much about these meds just yet, but I am nervous already! I know most of them are shots, and from what I understand, at least one will be intramuscular...meaning gigantic! And it has to go in my hip...uuughh!

But I'm not thinking of that right now. I am focusing on how blessed we are to have this opportunity. How our lives may change in the coming months. How no matter what happens, I am not in control...but my Savior is, and that's all I need to know.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment