Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I feel like a gumball machine

This morning I went in for another check up. The cyst on my left ovary is still going down, it's down to 30mm now, so that's good. I also have one 10mm follicle on my left, but they don't expect that to turn into anything of worth. But on my right, I have several 10mm, one 11mm, one 12mm, and one 13mm. I was shocked when she told me how many there were! Obviously they don't want all of them to fully mature, just a few. So I need to do two more nights worth of Follistim injections and go in again on Friday. But over all, they say I am progressing beautifully and should be on target for an IUI on Saturday. I can't tell you how thrilled I am. I know it doesn't mean anything really, but it just feels good to have a positive visit to that place! I left feeling optimistic, which hasn't happened lately. Success. :-)

Hopefully they will continue to grow over the next few days and will be ready for this weekend's treatments. I hate to get my hopes up again, but it's hard not to.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment