Friday, July 1, 2011

Or so I thought..

I really believed that moving, changing jobs, and a few craft projects would be more than enough to keep my mind off my Sunday morning test. Oh how silly of me. Of course that wouldn't be enough! I just piled all those things on top, as usual. hehe Gosh I'm bad. But I can't help it!

I'm going nuts. Like crazy, out of my mind, nuts. I need to know. I felt a few cramps yesterday, but nothing since and no spotting. Usually by now I'm spotting and cramping pretty badly. I don't necessarily think that means anything...but it's nice to feel a little hope.

To be honest, I know this sounds ridiculous, (but I'm going to say it anyway) part of me actually enjoys this two week wait (2ww) because I get to pretend it worked. I get to imagine the possibilities. I get to dream of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment