Friday, July 15, 2011

So give them to me :)

I have heard so many women complaining about their kids lately and talking about how difficult motherhood is. Now, I don't doubt that it is difficult at times, but forgive me if I say "boo hoo" to these comments. I almost cannot contain myself when I hear these conversations, especially when I am supposed to be a part of the dialog. I just want to shout out that some of us are fighting with everything we have...time, money, energy, and emotion to be in the position you are in! I understand that it will not always be as wonderful as one could hope, but that's all part of the package.

I know these women are just venting, love their children, and just don't know what I'm going through....but it still bugs me.

Oh hormones, I hate you so much. You're making me a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment