Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sorry friends, yet another day of Negative Nancy.

My ovaries are about to pop. I cannot believe how much pressure I am feeling from these freaking cysts. I spent the whole evening laying on the couch because it was so uncomfortable to stand up it wasn't worth it. Thankfully I needed to catch up on a few shows...good excuse, right? :) I have two more weeks until I go for my next ultrasound and I just hope they go down before then. I wish I had a little machine here that could tell me if I am making any progress. A month is a long time to be in limbo! I know I am supposed to be taking it easy and not thinking about it, but I cannot help it! It's in my face all the time. Just this week alone I know 3 people with new babies. THIS WEEK! How is it possible? Is it just because I wasn't paying attention before? Or are there seriously just more pregnant women this year? 

This week I am subbing at my aunt's preschool. It's really great to have something else to focus on. Well I was working with a girl today who is 9 months pregnant, by accident and ready to be done with the whole thing. Lovely. Just what I wanted to hear about today. So much for "getting my mind off" my own crap. And next month I am going to be covering her class for 4 weeks until school starts, which is great because I am going to be making some extra money, but it sucks to know that I am covering her class so she can be home with her new baby.

When will it be my turn?

Will it ever be my turn?

No comments:

Post a Comment